The Mersey group is responsible for one of the most vibrant and popular parts of the country -Merseyside. The patch includes core areas such as Liverpool, Wirral, Sefton etc and selected areas bordering neighbouring counties such as parts of Lancashire (eg Southport), Cheshire (Ellesmere Port), Halton (Widnes) etc.
We are a group of volunteers who make up the Organising Team or "Mersey Group" for the Merseyside area.
Have a look around our pages and if you like what you see get in touch. We would love to hear from you. Here's a bit of information about us, what we get up to (activities), fundraising and some of our newsletters. There are also some useful links and details of other ways to get involved.
Want to help us?
If you would like to make a donation direct to the Mersey group to help us sustain the support in Merseyside we have a Just Giving page
https://www.justgiving.com/ccukmersey2015/ or you can text MRSY51 and amount to
70070 (amounts are £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 and £10)
A thank you for all our supporters for 2013-2014
- The MATADORS https://www.justgiving.com/teams/TheMatadors
- Asda Stores Walton (bag packing/awareness stand)
- HMRC Bootle (Employer nominated charity)
- Alan Ormrod (Raised running the Liverpool half Marathon)
- Steve & Glynis Bennett (Bupa Great Manchester Run)
- International Nuclear Services Ltd (Donation provided for purchase of equipment for awareness days)
- Aspire Locums Northwest ltd (Charity Cricket Match)
- Cheryl Jones (Chester Marathon) Also matched funded by her Employer Enrichment Technology Ltd
- Protemp http://www.pro-temp.co.uk/
Find out about the Group, its activities and how you can get involved:
by phone: 0845 434 8524 - calls to this number cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
by email: email@example.com
on Facebook: Crohn’s and Colitis UK Mersey Group
on Twitter: @GroupsMersey
write to us at:
Mersey Group, c/o the Support Services Team
Crohn's and Colitis UK
4 Beaumont House
St Albans AL1 5HH
or fill in the contact form and we'll get back to you.