How your company can help
Become one of Crohn's and Colitis UK's Corporate Partners and join our battle against Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Why Choose Us?
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) affects 300,000 people in the UK - that's more than Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's combined.
These conditions are life-long, and there is currently no cure. The gut is a major organ involved in almost every part of the body - when something goes wrong, the consequences can be devastating.
Up to 80% of people with Crohn's and 25% of people with Colitis will need surgery at some point in their life.
Together, we can change attitudes, break taboos, support people, and fund vital research.
From raising money, to raising awareness, corporate partnerships are vital to helping us beat these lifelong conditions.
How your business could benefit
- PR and Social Media support - we have an in house press officer and digital team who connect with over 1 million people per week through our digital/social media channels
- Opportunity to be featured on our website as ‘Corporate Sponsor of the Month’ or in our membership magazine which is distributed to our members three times per year
- Links to your website with the opportunity for a Q&A with your company
- Dedicated account manager who has experience of working with a wide variety of organisations and can put together a bespoke plan of activities, and support you to deliver it successfully.
- Branding at our fundraising events such as our flagship Walk It events which were attended by almost 5,000 people in 2017 including our celebrity ambassador Sam Faiers
- 'Lunch and Learn' Opportunities to inform and educate staff
- Volunteering opportunities through our events programme and local networks across the country
- Positive publicity and brand association for your company
For more information please contact the Corporate Partnerships Team.
Charity of the Year
Choose Crohn's and Colitis UK as your company's Charity of the Year...
Get in Touch
Get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships team to discuss Charity of the Year or any other queries.
Through our corporate packages, we build mutually beneficial partnerships matching our mutual objectives and identifying innovative ways to meet them.
Our Current Corporate Partners
From raising money to raising awareness, corporate partnerships are vital to helping us in our fight against Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Other ways you can give
There are many other ways in which your organisation and employees can support us.