Our 10km race with a difference - Run The Night is back on Thursday 17 October 2019, and we need you!
A buzzing event with phenomenal atmosphere, Run The Night is a 10km race starting and finishing at Studio 338 near the O2.
Last year’s event was a huge success raising £60,000 to help us to continue our work for everyone affected by Crohn’s and Colitis.
We could not have achieved this without volunteers helping us to make it welcoming, seamless and safe. Hundreds of runners got round the route, achieved their personal goals AND raised vital funds to help people affected all over the country.
So, what do we need you for?
- Welcoming runners on arrival and signposting them to registration
- Handing out medals and cheering on runners as they enter the finishing area
- Supporting runners along the walk by marshalling key checkpoints on the route
- Helping at Studio 338 by setting up equipment and manning the cloakroom
Is this the role for you?
- We need five hours of your time (approximately 4pm-9pm)
- You will need to be physically mobile and ‘on your feet’ at certain points throughout the evening
- We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, friendly, fun and willing to get stuck in!
What more can you gain?
- You will enjoy an evening soaking up the phenomenal atmosphere
- Involvement in an exciting event with a passionate enthusiastic team
- An insight into Third Sector working and events
- A chance to meet people from all walks of life and give back to the community
If you have any questions about the event or volunteer role, please contact us on 01727 734475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.