Due to the great success of our Volunteer Awards 2018, we will once again be recognising the amazing contribution that people give to Crohn’s & Colitis UK through our various volunteering opportunities.
The three main awards are based on the Charity’s values. We are looking for nominations for those who have displayed these values in their volunteer role with Crohn’s & Colitis UK.
Brand new for the Volunteer Awards 2019, we will also be selecting an outstanding overall contributor to our work and an innovative changemaker for our Across the Board and Trailblazer awards.
It Takes Guts to volunteer and this is your chance to acknowledge those around you who regularly push through their boundaries to achieve great things for everyone affected by Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Nominations will be shortlisted and finalists will be invited to a special recognition event to kick off the new year.
To nominate a volunteer, please provide - in no more than 250 words - how the volunteer meets the relevant values category and criteria by sharing examples of the contribution they have made in their role in 2019.
Our categories are: compassionate, ambitious, stronger together, across the board and trailblazer.
Nominations are accepted via email: Volunteering Team.
Guidance and Rules
- The deadline for nominations in 5pm on Friday 1st November
- Nominees must be 18 years of age or above as of 1st Jan 2019
- Nominees must be registered volunteers for Crohn’s & Colitis UK in 2019
- Nominations cannot be made by the individual or their relatives/partners
- Each nominee may only be nominated for one of the five categories
- Keep the nomination brief and relevant to the selected category and give at least one example of how the nominee meets the criteria
- Nominees cannot be an existing winner from Volunteer Awards 2018
Please contact the Volunteering Team or 01727 734 475 if you have any questions.