There are many ways you can help shape new or existing research studies. This can include:
- Working with research funders to help prioritise patient needs.
- Reviewing and working in partnership on applications for funding.
- Joining project steering groups.
- Participating in focus groups.
- Completing surveys to inform the study.
Development of RxSelex: A microbiome-based predictive diagnostic of IBD biologics treatment outcome
Researchers at AlphaBiomics Ltd are looking for patients with IBD who are 18 or older and live in the West Midlands to join a Patient Advisory...
Help shape the future of personalised medical therapy in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Help shape the use of molecular histopathology as a tool to inform therapy choices in Ulcerative Colitis.
Voices for Change Workshops
The West of England Academic Health Science Network (WEAHSN) is working with the Bladder and Bowel CONfidence Health Integration Team to make improvements for those...