During September to November 2020, through a pilot project we’re offering people affected by Crohn's or Colitis the chance to join a virtual social event with others across the UK. The events will be a chance to chat, share experiences and potentially learn from others. Each event may have a specific topic but the overall discussion will be driven by what those attending wish to talk about.
These events will be facilitated by Local Network volunteers from Leicester & Rutland, Milton Keynes & Bedford, Northern Ireland and Lincolnshire Central. However everyone from across the UK is able to attend.
What to expect?
- Virtually meet others who are affected by Crohn's or Colitis
- Have a chance to share experiences
- Discuss different topics
- Share top tips on how to live well with Crohn's and Colitis
- Learn more about Crohn's & Colitis UK and our Local Networks
Please note these events are:
- Not intended to provide medical or professional advice
- Only for those aged 18+
- One off events and not intended as support groups
How to I take part?
Registration will open 3 weeks before each event and you can find the registration link on the event pages shown below.
Each event has a maximum of 20 places so if you can’t attend please cancel your ticket to allow others to attend.