We offer people affected by Crohn's or Colitis the chance to join a virtual social event with others across the UK. The events will be a chance to chat, share experiences and potentially learn from others. Each event may have a specific topic but the overall discussion will be driven by what those attending wish to talk about.
Who can attend?
Anyone from across the UK who is affected by Crohn's or Colitis can attend any of these events. Family, friends and colleagues are more than welcome to attend.
What to expect?
- Have a chance to share experiences
- Share top tips on how to live well with Crohn's and Colitis
- Discuss different topics
- Share top tips on how to support a family member, friend or colleague with Crohn's and Colitis
- Learn more about Crohn's & Colitis UK and our Local Networks
Please note these events are:
- Not intended to provide medical or professional advice
- Only for those aged 18+
- One off events and not intended as support groups
How to I take part?
Registration will open 3 weeks before each event and you can find the registration link on the event pages shown below.
Each event has a maximum capacity so if you can’t attend please cancel your ticket to allow others to attend.
These events are hosted by Local Network volunteers from across the UK.